- Fair chance
Reality Labs at Meta is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top-notch, wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products at the intersection of hardware, software and content.As Computer Vision Software Engineer on the Reality Labs team at Meta, you can help build new, innovative hardware and software that radically redefine the way people work, play and connect. What we build today could one day be the norm. So to be here today is to truly be at the heart of change and the frontier of what’s to come. We’re the people helping to define the metaverse. We may not have all the answers. But together, we’re getting closer.Meta is seeking AI Software Engineers to join our Research & Development teams. The ideal candidate will have industry experience working on computer vision related topics. The position will involve taking these skills and applying them to solve for some of the most crucial & exciting problems that exist on the web. We are hiring in multiple locations.
Software Engineer, Computer Vision – Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Apply relevant AI and machine learning techniques to build intelligent rich visual systems that improve Meta’s products and experiences
- Consistently and sustainably advance the state of AI for your problem, including setting and executing against roadmaps for 6-month plus timeframes
- Effectively define projects for other engineers to possibly solve and achieve impact based on your direction
- Develop novel, accurate AI algorithms and advanced systems for large scale applications
- Understand why some signals and model configurations work while others don’t and be able to drive more gain from these findings
- Define use cases and develop methodology and benchmarks to evaluate different approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience developing computer vision algorithms or computer vision infrastructure in C/C++ or Python
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Deep Learning, Computer Vision, AR/VR, 3D Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
- Experience with distributed systems or on-device algorithm development
- Experience in deep learning and PyTorch
- Experience contributing to AI Publications